Specialist Primary Teacher – Geography, Science and Maths
Start date: September 2018
Closing date: 14 May 2018
Churchill Gardens Academy Primary, part of Future Academies, is seeking experienced, inspirational teacher with the vision and talent to join our team. We are looking for candidates who can fuse their own ideas, strategies and vision with Future Academies’ belief that a knowledge-led curriculum is the best way to improve leaning attainment and outcomes for children
We are looking for a Geography, Science and Maths teacher confident in their subjects with the vision, intellect and drive to motivate and enthuse our pupils. You will be expected to teach using a knowledge-led approach across the full ability range at KS2, and to share in our vision of developing excellence in our pupils and forging new directions in education.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Geography, Science and Maths (ideally with an A Level, degree or equivalent in one of these subjects)
- An outstanding teacher who is committed to a rigorous, knowledge-led curriculum, and able to deliver it innovatively and excitingly
- Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
- Committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
Please download and send your completed application to email@example.com
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post