Pupils wear our school uniform to promote a sense of belonging and identity. From September 2018, we will be getting a new school uniform.
School uniform must be ordered from our supplier, Trutex.
Name labels must be purchased and sewn-on, ironed-on or stuck-on to school jumpers, ties, tracksuit tops, swimming costumes, towels and school coats. Labels can be purchased from https://www.wovenlabelsuk.com/school-labels/
How to order your uniform
Churchill Gardens Primary Academy is providing a tie and Jumper free to all pupils.
- Jumpers - Please order on Trutex’s website, following the instructions below, and redeem your voucher code provided.
- Ties – Ties will be handed out to pupils on the first day of term.
For all other items, please follow the order instructions and purchase your items.
Note, there is a free service on orders over £50 to home or to the Academy.
- Go to www.trutexdirect.com, and then type in the unique code for our school
- View the items, and select size and quantity.
- Go to the Order basket, and type in voucher code to redeem free item, or type in your account details
- Type in the address you would like the items to be delivered.
Also see the attachments at the bottom of this page for more information.
Compulsory Uniform items
Girls will wear a white blouse with grey twin pleated skirt or grey fitted trousers, with the Navy cotton V-neck jumper, and a Churchill Gardens branded tie. They should also wear sensible black shoes, with grey tights or socks.
Girls are not permitted to wear leggings. Pupils are not permitted to wear tunics, but headscarves may be worn on religious grounds.
Boys will wear a white shirt with grey fitted trousers, with the Academy’s Navy cotton V-neck jumper, and a Churchill Gardens branded tie, with sensible black shoes and grey ribbed socks.
Additional items (All pupils)
- Plain navy/black woolly hat in the winter
- Plain navy/black cap in the summer
- Your child may wear their own coat
For Sport / PE Lessons
For pupils’ comfort in PE lessons, pupils must wear the compulsory PE kit laid out by the Academy.
- White poloshirt badged with Churchill Gardens logo
- Navy multisport jogging bottoms or shorts badged with Churchill Gardens logo
- Plain black or white trainers (no brightly coloured or fluorescent trainers)
- Girls (swimming): one-piece navy/black swimsuit (no bikinis)
- Boys (swimming): navy/black trunks (no Bermuda-style shorts)
- Any Swimming cap
- Any Goggles
Nursery & Reception Pupils
- Nursery pupils must have Velcro fastenings on their shoes
- Nursery pupils are not permitted to wear trainers
- Reception pupils are encouraged to have lace-up or buckle shoes
- Nursery & Reception pupils must keep a change of uniform at school on their pegs
Available in the Summer term
- Navy – Marks & Spencer class dress only
- White, short-sleeved shirt with collar and buttons
- Grey shorts
- Boys - Grey ribbed socks
- Girls – white tights or socks
- Navy cap with school logo