EYFS Lead Teacher
Closing date: Friday 3rd November 2017 at 10am Interview date: W/C 6th November 2017
Start date: Easter 2018 Hours of work: Full time
Churchill Gardens Primary Academy is a small, inclusive and friendly school that children enjoy attending and that families value. It is a community provision in the fullest sense As part of the Future Academies Trust, an ambitious family of five schools and a teacher training centre (SCITT), Churchill Gardens Primary Academy benefits from the Trust’s innovative subject specific curriculum and commitment to excellence in all areas of school life. Future Academies believes that a knowledge-led curriculum is the best means to transform pupil outcomes and seeks a dynamic EYFS Lead Teacher to join our committed team.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and committed individual with specialist subject interests, intellect and drive to join us, as we aim to develop both excellence in our pupils and forge new directions in education.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher in their own right and inspires and motivates staff and students alike
- Is committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement.
- Is committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum as the means to transform outcomes for pupils.
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
Tour of the school: We welcome interested candidates to visit Churchill Gardens Primary Academy to see first-hand our vision and ethos in action, and answer any questions you may have. Please email: email@example.com
Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Churchill Gardens Primary Academy
London, SWIV 3EU
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post